Close to Nature. Close to the Things You Love.
Clearfield offers a wide variety of opportunities for recreation, as Bicentennial Park, Steed Park, Fisher Park, Kiwanis Park and Clearfield Central Park are all located in the Clearfield area. You will also enjoy shopping at the Clearfield Shopping Center. The Hill Aerospace Museum, Pioneer Village, the Roy Historical Museum, the Rock Island Arsenal Museum and the Ogden Union Station Museums provide insight into the area’s history. With several state parks close by, one can plan a family day trip to the Antelope Island State Park, Willard Bay State Park or the Great Salt Lake State Park.
Apartments in Clearfield, Utah
- Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Select apartments with amazing views
- Quartz countertops
- Stainless-Steel appliances
- Oversized windows for natural light
- 9-foot ceilings
- Google Fiber
- Central heating/cooling
- Washer and dryer in every apartment
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Coffee lounge
- TV lounge
- Pickleball court
- Pet friendly
- Convenient to shopping and dining in downtown Ogden
- Ogden River Parkway Trail is less than 5 minutes away
Hart Apartments in Clearfield
157 S. 275 E.
Clearfield, UT 84015
Good Credit Only, Please